BUSINESS TITLE: Senior MIC Assembler
LOCATION: CA-San Diego. Must be onsite.
ENGIN-IC is seeking a Senior MIC Assembler to support the build of electronic components and Hybrid assemblies. Must have experience with a broad range of MIC assembly processes including epoxy die attach, eutectic solder attach, wire bonding, gap welding, pull testing and rework capability. Work will be performed in a clean room environment and support both engineering and production. The ability to support management and training of new employees is a plus.
- Operate, including setup, both manual and semiautomatic equipment for all mentioned processes.
- Work with hybrid technology including integrated modules, MMICs, capacitors, inductors, substrates, and other micro components.
- Read and work to both prototype and released assembly drawings and process documents. Make recommendations for changes to improve build processes.
- Work closely with a team of engineers on new product development.
- Perform inventory operations including kitting, traceability, and material review.
- Train new personnel on all processes as required.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- 10 years of related MIC assembly experience. Preferably in an engineering environment where all processes were utilized. Significant work utilizing a microscope. Knowledge and experience with RoHS and tin lead solder process and assembly a plus.
- US citizen or Permanent resident status required (Green Card).
- Good communication skills. Must have the ability to work within a team environment and communicate recommendations for improvements.
ENGIN-IC is a rapidly growing small business. Our focus on creating innovative products for the defense, space, and telecom markets is driving new opportunities. Our success starts with our employees. We strive to provide an exciting work environment that offers challenges and opportunities. All employees are offered ownership opportunities. We offer competitive benefits which include health care coverage, 401k retirement plans, company stock and bonus plans. If you want to be part of an exciting small team pushing the boundaries on new technology, ENGIN-IC is the place for you.
ENGIN-IC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of ENGIN-IC to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.
JOB TYPE: Full-time