BUSINESS TITLE: Senior MIC Assembler
LOCATION: TX-Plano. Must be onsite.
ENGIN-IC is seeking a Senior MIC Assembler to support the build of electronic components and Hybrid assemblies. Must have experience with a broad range of MIC assembly processes including epoxy die attach, eutectic solder attach, wire bonding, gap welding, pull testing and rework capability. Work will be performed in a clean room environment and support both engineering and production. The ability to support management and training of new employees is a plus.
- Operate, including setup, both manual and semiautomatic equipment for all mentioned processes.
- Work with hybrid technology including MMICs, capacitors, inductors, substrates, and other micro components.
- Read and work to both prototype and released assembly drawings and process documents. Make recommendations for changes to improve build processes.
- Work closely with a team of engineers on new product development.
- Perform inventory operations including kitting, traceability, and material review.
- Train new personnel on all processes as required.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- 10 years of related MIC assembly experience. Preferably in an engineering environment where all processes were utilized. Significant work utilizing a microscope.
- US citizen or Permanent resident status required (Green Card).
- Good communication skills. Must have the ability to work within a team environment and communicate recommendations for improvements.
ENGIN-IC is a small business with offices in Plano, TX and San Diego, CA. ENGIN-IC supports the Defense, Space, and Commercial Telecom markets with design services including custom product development, form-fit-function replacement for obsolete RF products, and a growing list of standard high performance devices. These products include Beamformers, High linearity Amplifiers, Ka and Q-band LNAs, GaN PAs for mmWave SATCOM and other applications, and innovative passive networks. ENGIN-IC offers all employees ownership opportunities and a dynamic work environment that drives engagement across the whole team.
ENGIN-IC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
JOB TYPE: Full-time